This is a chronological list of all posts belonging to the GSoC 2016 series. You can also read the latests posts in the series here or subscribe to the RSS feed orAtom feed for the series to be notified of future posts but note that the series is considered finished and will hence usually not receive additional entries, but there might be followup series you could still explore.
- [2016-04-23] Day 0: That was a mistake
- [2016-05-01] Week 1: Start for APT 1.3
- [2016-05-08] Week 2: Family Business
- [2016-05-15] Week 3: The thing not called EIPP
- [2016-05-24] Week 4: I don't speak Perl
- [2016-05-29] Week 5: Let there be shortcuts
- [2016-06-06] Week 6: Haunted by the past
- [2016-06-13] Week 7: Hey, you are leaking!
- [2016-06-20] Week 8: I have a new e-mail address
- [2016-06-27] Week 9: Evaluate me please
- [2016-07-04] Week 10: That is plane wrong!
- [2016-07-19] Week 11+12: Where did all the time go
- [2016-07-25] Week 13: Progress reporting
- [2016-08-01] Week 14: This is CROSS!
- [2016-08-08] Week 15: Onion ordering
- [2016-08-15] Week 16: Constant Optimization
- [2016-08-18] GSoC 2016: Summary
Want to read more? Start with the latest posts or browse a list of all posts written so far.